Monday, April 26, 2010

What’s love got to do with it?

Most of the time people don’t fall in love and live happily ever after with the first person they meet. Most of us, me included, have had to pick through a lot of bad apples before finding the perfect one. If I had known about a love compatibility reading long ago, I most likely would have been given a pretty good map of the orchard. I would have been directed to the right tree and then shown which apple was best for me. But I didn’t know about it and I sampled a lot of rotten apples before I found my Mr. Perfect.

I never realized how important certain personality aspects are when comparing them to my own personality. There is a lot of real science that is devoted to love astrology and how we can be matched with a person who fits best into our life. Hindsight is 20/20 and as I looked back on all my bad relationships I could finally and easily see why they didn’t work. Once I understood this science I could start looking in the right direction and narrow my search drastically. It was almost like taking off a blindfold and getting to see the whole picture.

It only took about six months for me to find the perfect guy for me once I started applying what I had learned in the love compatibility readings I was getting. I stopped wasting my time on useless dates and began communicating with the men I was meeting to figure out who was the best fit for me. I guess it might have sounded like an interview to them because I was asking them questions that one doesn’t usually ask a guy the just met. But I was tired off the run-around and wanted to finally meet somebody who I knew was just the right fit.

That was five years ago and my husband and I are very much in love and living the happily ever after life I had dreamed of living most of my adult life. I’m very thankful that I discovered there was such a thing as love compatibility readings or else I might still be wandering around a vast orchard picking apples at random, taking a bite, and then throwing them away because they just weren’t right. Lots of people are still living their life like this; I hope they can find the map that I found to lead them to the perfect apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment