Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Answer is In Front of my Eyes

Sometimes life takes twists and turns that we just can’t seem to get a handle on. My life seemed to be just like that; constantly up and down without any real rhythm to it. I was at another one of those crossroads trying to decide if I would take a new job in another city or just stay put where I was. Out of sheer desperation to get some kind of guidance I went to get an astrological reading. I was amazed at how much this person told me about myself just by knowing my date of birth.

When I asked this lady what I should do in this situation she told me I had unfinished business in this city and if I left now it would always be gnawing at me. I really had no idea what she meant by that but it sure sounded like I shouldn’t take the new job. After talking to her I found an astrology online site and got another reading. That reading also said something about unfinished business and the best thing for my future would to stay where I was. That was enough for me; I turned down the new job and stayed in this city where I had lived for most of my life.

Two weeks later I ran into a guy I went to college with whom I hadn’t seen in over five years. We had been somewhat of an item in college but broke it off just before graduation because he was going on to medical school and I was taking a job at the firm I am working at now. We talked for over an hour and come to find out he had just moved back into the city and was working at the hospital just a few blocks from my apartment. One thing led to another and we began dating again and then got engaged just a few weeks ago. Seems that astrological reading I got turned out to be right on target.

No comments:

Post a Comment