Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I’m a Water Sign

A lot of my friends make fun of me because I am very serious about astrology and what is predicted for me according to my astrological sign. Where some people will just read what is written in a newspaper, I get a lot more in depth about it. People tend to think it’s a bunch of hocus-pocus but there is a real science around astrology and a great deal of truth to be found in it.

It goes way beyond just reading your daily horoscope; it’s about how the planets are aligned and how that affects our moods and personalities. I wrote a paper in college about the different personality traits according to astrological signs. I interviewed 50 different people; many of them I didn’t know very well and asked them was what their birth signs were. I also asked them 25 questions concerning their personalities and habits. After I got all the information from all the people I compared everybody who had the same sign. Amazingly they all displayed similar traits as others who had their same sign.

There have been many times that I consulted a professional who does personal astrology readings when I needed a little guidance as to what path I should take at a certain time in my life. It’s not that I don’t think I can make a decision on my own but sometimes I just need confirmation in knowing I am making the right choice. On those few occasions that I disregarded the advice, the choice I made turned out to not be the best choice.

I have gathered a great deal of good information about astrology online. I urge other people to do the research for yourself and not just take my word for it. There is a lot of truth in the science of astrology and I know it has helped me many times in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment