Monday, January 11, 2010

Looking for Love in the Heavens

When I was single and began my quest to find my soulmate, I decided to use a bit of astrology to give me an edge. I had failed in love two other times and was not taking anything for chance; I wanted to cover all the bases this time.

I studied everything that I could find concerning love compatibility and began basing my search on the criteria outlined towards me and who would be most suited for my personality. Some people thought I was a bit off my rocker but when I showed them what I had found concerning my two failed relationships concerning the astrological findings, they soon became believers. It took a bit of convincing but when I had them look at their own relationships it was hard to deny how astronomy plays a huge role in our lives.

I actually found an astrology online dating site which I was a bit skeptical of at first but found it to be very interesting and helpful. I was able to base my search for love on certain criteria that would filter some out and pull some in. I wasn’t successful in my search on that site but love was just around the corner.

When I met my husband, he was not at all like the other men I had relationships with in the past and certainly nothing at all like the men from my two failed marriages. In fact he was pretty much the opposite of them. We were swept off our feet by each other. The chemistry was so vivid between us we could not deny that we were meant for each other. Oddly enough, when I looked at his and my horoscope for that day, they both said we would find the person who would change our life forever. Less than six months later we were married and have been married now for more than eight years.

Some might think I took extraordinary measures when I began my search for the love of my life. These are the same people who are in unhappy relationships and struggle to understand why they and their mates are so miserable. I figured that by narrowing the playing field by using astrology and figuring out who is my best match in life, I would have a much better chance at finding him and living a long and happy life with him. I was correct in my assumption and life has never been better.


No comments:

Post a Comment