Sunday, January 17, 2010

Walking Through Life

I began studying astrology ten years ago shortly after I had a multitude of disappointments in my life. My marriage failed, I was laid off from my job due to down-sizing, and my best friend passed away suddenly. My life was a mess and no matter what venue I looked to for guidance I couldn’t seem to find any kind of peace. That’s when I began researching astrology to find out if there was any truth to it.

What I began studying was much deeper than the daily horoscope you find in the local newspaper. I actually took a college course to help me understand it and how to apply it to my life. Horoscopes are just one small aspect of what astrology is all about. I had no idea the depth of the science associated with astrology but as I began understanding it all, I found a great deal of peace settle into my life. I felt more in control of who I was and where I was going in life.

I became fascinated with the aspect of love compatibility and why some relationships work while others don’t. I began surveying friends, family, and strangers concerning their relationships. After I had interviewed 500 people, I took the data I gathered and put it into a chart. Time and time again the data showed that astrologically compatible couples stayed together while those who were not compatible more often than not split up. This information seemed to be invaluable and I wondered why more people didn’t trust in astrology to help them make tough choices in their life.

When people begin looking for answers to hard questions they have about their lives just giving them a simple answer is not good enough. If you are going to give advice about life, you should have something to back up that advice in the way of data or examples. I took all the data that I’ve compiled over the years and bound it together into a reference book of sorts concerning the zodiac and many different aspects of astrology that I have found to be beneficial in my life. I freely share this information with anybody who asks and feel it is my responsibility to help others understand astrology and how it applies to our daily lives. I have become a more confident and happy person because of what I have learned over the past ten years and I hope that what I pass on to others will help them to find the same kind of peace I found.


No comments:

Post a Comment