Monday, January 18, 2010

A Perfect Fit

After having several failed relationships, I decided I needed a different plan of action. Certainly the methods I was using weren’t working and I was getting a bit desperate to find this ellusive man of my dreams. A good friend of mine practiced and taught astrology and she suggested I try her method. I had always been very skeptical about it but I figured I had nothing to lose by trying what she taught.

My friend explained to me how the signs of the zodiac really do play a big part in how well we mesh with other people. She gave me several books to read and actually gave me homework to complete and turn in to her when I was finished. Before I could put this method to work, I had to understand what it all meant so I spent the best part of a month reading and studying the books she gave me. I began to understand everything she was saying and it actually made perfect sense to me.

Who we are and our unique personalities have a great deal to do with astrology. One of the exercises she asked me to do was to list all the men I had dated and what their astrological signs are. I then made note of how their personalities were formed by the astrological signs they were born under and how compatible they would be matched with my astrological sign. I was amazed to see that almost all of the men I had been dating were in no way a match for me and that I had been wasting my time trying to make relationships work with them.

After I had figured out why my other relationships didn’t work she helped me to understand the type of man that would be a good love compatibility match with me. Once I had this information I could use it to my benefit; I just wasn’t sure how to apply it. I couldn’t see myself walking up to a man and asking him what his sign was; that seemed too clichĂ©. My friend suggested I try an astrology online site that helps match couples by their astrological matches. I found a site and signed up. Within three weeks I had been matched with several different men and found them to be much easier to talk to and communicate with.

I began that process two years ago; today I am happily married with a baby on the way. I am a true believer in astrology and how it plays a huge role in our relationships. It’s more than just a daily horoscope; it’s a very real way to chart your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment